Do you love human-powered two wheels as much as we do? Mountain biking is our favourite choice of sport wherever we are. And if it’s snowy and cold, we don’t mind spending that time biking on the road. Our best biking trips include:
- Mountain biking in Chiapas, Mexico
- Biking the Going to the Sun Road in Glacier national park, Montana
- Get off the beaten path in Jasper national park, Canada
- Biking up the Haleakala volcano on Maui
- Biking the highest paved pass in Canada
- Biking trails around Banff, Canada
Hiking & Trekking
Day trips or multi day treks? We got you covered. From Canadian Rockies to the southernmost city in the world – Puerto Williams in Chile. Which one would you like to take?
- Hiking Tajumulco volcano, the highest mountain in Central America
- Hiking in Jasper national park, Canada
- Trekking W Trek in Torres del Paine, Chile
- Mount Rinjani: trekking to an active volcano in Indonesia
Want to get refreshed in cold Canadian lakes? Learn to surf in Peru, Mexico or Nicaragua? Maybe a workout or leisure paddle on stand up paddle board? Choose which water activity would you like to do:
- Cliff diving along Icefields Parkway, Canada’s scenic drive
- Stand up paddle boarding near Isla Holbox, little known Mexican paradise
- Swimming in Mexican cenotes: Day trips from Valladolid – ruins, cenotes and wildlife
- Learning to surf in Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Cold doesn’t mean you are going to sit at home, am I right? Poor clothing is your only enemy. Get ready, we are going to get you moving in winter as well:
- Cross country ski trails in Banff national park area for all levels, Canada
- First mountaineering experience in Peru
- Wild ice skating on lakes in Banff National Park, Canada
Our #1 de-stresser. We’ll show you the best running trails around the world. You won’t see any roads or cities here, we stick to the mountains and run on dirt, grass, sand on the beach..whatever is close by.
People & Culture
Getting to know locals and try to understand all the different ways they live is something that makes us appreciate the beautiful world we live in.
Wildlife & Nature
Who doesn’t love animals and being outside? I don’t think such person exists. Whether we watched bears in Canada walking with their cubs, orangutans jumping on the trees above us in Venezuela or just admiring the scenery around us, it’s all here.
Road trips & Hitchhiking
We’ve done countless road trips in Canada & US and recently even tried hitchhiking on South American continent, along the mountains of Patagonia. Get inspired, read more:
In cities, there is something for everyone. Someone likes coffee shops and someone is still seeking outdoors. You guessed it right, we do the latter.