What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve the website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding the site or other products and services.
We will never sell or trade your information, and if at any time you want to unsubscribe from any email communication, you can do so by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Travel with the Smile reserves the right, in every case at its own discretion and for whatever reason, to amend content contained within this website, its corporate documentation and promotional material.
From time to time, Travel with the Smile works with travel brands and tourism boards in order to experience and promote specific destinations, tours, activities, etc. Sometimes we receive compensation as part of these partnerships, which can take the form of cash, credit, or free activities, tours, gear, accommodation, flights, etc.
No matter who pays the bill, though, we will ALWAYS give honest and unbiased reviews of our experiences. When we partner with a brand or a tourism board, we have a complete editorial control. We will never work with brands that we do not believe in or support – anything we recommend on this site, we would (and do) use ourselves.
These kind of partnerships/exchanges are disclosed in each and every relevant blog post.
You may see some affiliate links in posts where we recommend specific gear, tours, or activities. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. These links are always disclosed.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with Ezoic for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. Ezoic uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads. Travel with the Smile publishes interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, Ezoic will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies. Click he to read more.
Protecting your data is important to us. We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”.
“Data” refers to any information we have that can be used to personally identify you.
- Your Data will be stored securely by our email marketing client when you opt in to subscribe to Our service via filling in forms on Our site.
- Your Data is used to contact you via email when we send newsletters, updates, reminders and other types of promotional marketing.
- Your Data will be stored for the length of your subscription or until you request us to delete it.
- You can opt out at anytime by unsubscribing from our emails.
- You, the user, will maintain the “controller” of your data. You can request us to delete your data at anytime by contacting us at [email protected] via the contact page.
If you have an objection or complain, contact us at [email protected] and we will respond within the required period.
Last Edited on October 11th, 2019