Mountains, valleys, rivers, wildlife…Canadian Rockies are our favourite place.
This photo essay was created to inspire you to visit Canada. You will see photos from Banff national park, Kananaskis country near Calgary and Yoho national park in British Columbia.
In case you like video more than pictures, here you go:
Read these comprehensive travel guides to plan your trip to the Canadian Rockies:
- 100 things to do in Banff National Park
- Western Canada road trip itinerary for 2 weeks
- Best time to visit Banff National Park
- Hiking packing list
- 20 best hikes in Banff National Park
- Cheapest way to travel across Canada
Now I will let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!
Have you visited Canadian Rockies? Share this post with a person you would like to travel with.
Spread the word! PIN this to your Pinterest board.