Land of countless glaciers, snow peaked mountains and insanely blue lakes and rivers. That’s what comes to my mind when I think of Chile.
It’s undoubtedly one of the most pristine countries we have ever visited.
And it seems they have it all, you just choose whatever you’d like to see: desert, volcanoes, fjords, glaciers, mountains, ocean or penguins, whales, sea lions & guanacos or the southernmost city in the world.
We traveled extensively through Chile (the mountainous part Patagonia especially) and saw so much beauty it’s too hard to put it into words. So here it is, a photo essay of Chile in 50 pictures.
Although I’m not even sure pictures do it justice, you just have to go and see it yourself. You can easily forget about New Zealand or Iceland and go to Chile. You can thank me later 😉 or not, just enjoy yourself!
I’ve put together these pictures of Chile to inspire your future travels. And I’m sure they will.
Start planning your Chilean adventure with our posts:
- How to get the cheapest flights to Patagonia
- Best time to visit Patagonia in Chile & Argentina
- Road trip guide to Carretera Austral
- Guide to trekking the W trek in Torres del Paine National Park
- Exploring remote Puerto Williams – the southernmost city in the world
- Interesting facts about Chile
Pictures of Chile
Spread the word! PIN this to your Pinterest board.